[c-nsp] IOS device failover

Arie Vayner ariev at netvision.net.il
Sun Mar 6 17:15:05 EST 2005

If you have only 2 servers (primary and backup) you could use SLB, with
a backup serverfarm - it would send all sessions to the active server
(primary) only, and would fallback to the backup server only if all
(i.e. only) primary server goes down. It would not be as easy with more
than 2 servers, but then it would require you to replicate them...

Arie