[c-nsp] Cisco and Websense

Brian Feeny signal at shreve.net
Mon Mar 7 18:20:13 EST 2005

Virgil,

Thanks that sounds like it would work.  I hate the idea of the router
redirecting to the CE
just so that it can redirect to the Websense server though.  I wish the
router could do
this in one shot.  As far as running Websense on the CE itself, I
beleive you can only do that
on the very high end CE's which are very expensive.  I need to deploy
this model/functionality
at about 12-15 sites which are all connected back to a central core,
and I plan to have websense
servers at the core they all can utilize.  This way I pool the websense
licensing as well.

Brian