[c-nsp] Cisco and Websense

Virgil virgil at webcentral.com.au
Tue Mar 8 00:28:02 EST 2005

On 8/3/05 9:20 AM, "Brian Feeny" <signal at shreve.net> wrote:

> I need to deploy  this model/functionality at about 12-15 sites which are all
> connected back to a central core,  and I plan to have websense

There is always the NM-CE option for 2600/3600 and the new x800 versions.
Router + Cache Engine in one chassis.

Regards
Virgil

--
Virgil                                    Tel:    +61 7 3230 7332
Infrastructure Projects Manager           Fax:    +61 1800 640 098
http://www.webcentral.com.au              Email:  virgil at webcentral.com.au

2004 Microsoft Global Hosting Service Provider of the Year
A WebCentral Group Limited company (ASX: WCG)

The information contained in this email message may be confidential. If you
are not the intended recipient, any use, distribution, disclosure copying or
archiving of this information is prohibited.  If you receive this email in
error, please tell us by return email and delete it and any attachments from
your system.