[c-nsp] Downgrade 6509 w/ Sup720 to CatOS

MADMAN david.madland at qwest.com
Fri Mar 11 13:39:02 EST 2005

   I have converted IOS-OS and OS-IOS.  There are several steps and you
need to follow them carefully to avoid RMAing your sup:)  As far as the
configs Cisco has a tool to convert them but it is marginal at best and
you would still have to go thru the configs manually.  That being said I
convert the configs by hand, tedious work but I know the cutover will be
much smoother.

   Dave