[c-nsp] Cisco IOS 12.0 (12k version) is gone?

Matthew Crocker matthew at crocker.com
Sun Mar 13 20:02:50 EST 2005

So,  I was looking around the Cisco website checking out the latest IOS
version for my 12k,  In the IOS download section they only show 12.1,
12.2, 12.3.  Hrrrm.  I snooped some more and found it in the 'library'.
  Now, 12.0 is kinda old but it is the only IOS that supports the 12k
series.  Is Cisco phasing out the 12k in favor of 7609/SUP720?  or is
Cisco going to release a new IOS for the 12k based on the CSR?  Anyone
know what the roadmap of the 12k series looks like?  When will 12.0 be
EoL?

-Matt