[c-nsp] IP RTP header compression

r.sahney r.sahney at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 09:44:44 EST 2005

Hi all,

         I tried enabling RTP compression on 1 of my serial links and
the output of show ip rtp displays no packets compressed.

Devices are 7204 VXR on both sides running firmware 12.3(b) with NPE-G1 module.

I also have a policy and 1 recommendation that i will try in my next
test window will be
     compress ip rtp

Any inputs willl be highly appreciated.

Regards
Raj

RTP/UDP/IP header compression statistics:
  Interface Serial1/0: