[c-nsp] Memory for NPE-225

Gert Doering gert at greenie.muc.de
Tue Mar 15 03:17:12 EST 2005

Hi,

On Tue, Mar 15, 2005 at 01:24:19AM -0000, Alex - Xifos Ltd wrote:
> Does anybody know what type of memory the NPE 225 takes. Mine has 128mb and
> looking to upgrade it to 256mb. I know it is DIMM, but I know nothing else.
> Any compatible memory recommendations?

Standard PC-100 SDRAM DIMM works for us.

My recommendation: http://www.memoryx.com - not only that they tell you
for an amazing number of products what type of memory you need, how many
memory banks you have, etc. etc., but also their prices are usually very
reasonable and everything I've ever bought there worked perfectly.

7206/NPE-225 is here: http://www.memoryx.net/ci72ronpnpre19.htmlo

(Hmmmm, memoryx claims it needs to be PC100 ECC SDRAM, while I'm nearly
sure our NPE-225s runs non-ECC SDRAM, but then, maybe it's just flexible)

gert

                                                           //www.muc.de/~gert/
fax: +49-89-35655025                        gert at net.informatik.tu-muenchen.de