[c-nsp] VRF's

Geoffrey Cauchi geoffrey.cauchi at datastream.com.mt
Tue Mar 15 15:32:47 EST 2005

Hi

I am trying a config on a 7206 router where I have two Ethernet
interfaces, g0/2 and g0/3.  I would like to have the traffic go out of
g0/2, into a device that will analyze the traffic.  The router will see
this device as a layer 2 bridge, so it can be considered as a simple
cross over cable between ports g0/2 and g0/3.

G0/3 will be in a VRF.  Such a config works if the interfaces are for
example E3 interfaces, but I cannot get the config to work with Ethernet
interfaces.

Any ideas are welcome.

Thanks
Geoff