[c-nsp] VRF's

robbie robbie at packetized.org
Tue Mar 15 23:18:33 EST 2005

I ran into this same problem last week while experimenting with punching
a set of networks out of a VRF. The only place that I have found what
David mentions documented is:

http://cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk436/tk832/technologies_configuration_example09186a0080231a3e.shtml

which covers Route Leaking in MPLS/VRFs.

robbie