[c-nsp] RE: Problem with CAR 3.5.4

Oliver Boehmer (oboehmer) oboehmer at cisco.com
Mon Mar 21 06:50:57 EST 2005

> I have problem with health on CAR 3.5.4:
>

> --> status
>
> Server 'Radius' is Running, its health is 3 out of 10
>
> What is the problem, and what are the possible consequences?

take a look at "stats" output and check the logfile for errors
(/opt/CSCOar/logs/name_radius_1_log)

The following things decrement the server's health:

   the rejection of an Access-Request
   configuration errors
   running out of memory
   errors reading from the network
   dropping packets that cannot be read (because the server ran out of
memory)
   errors writing to the network.

	oli

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/rtrmgmt/cnsar/1_7/users/