[c-nsp] blackholling using bgp communites

Kim Onnel karim.adel at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 07:58:34 EST 2005

law 3ayzeeen ne3melha lelnass beto3na (menanet, wayout)

Raya Configs:
___________

1)Route-map :

route-map from-customers permit 5
match ip community XXX:12345
set ip next-hop <blackhole ip> << anything unroutable !
set community additive no-export

2) Apply the route-map

neighbor < customer-ip(menanet) > route-map from-customers in

! and then a prefix-list to allow our customers to send us a /32

neighbor < customer-ip > prefix-list < listnumber > in

! and we must do this, for the next-hop to work and not !readvertise

neighbor < customer-ip > ebgp multi-hop 2

And on the customer side (menanet for e.g)

1) route-map
route-map blackhole permit 5
match tag 12345
set community additive XXX:12345
redistribute static route-map static-to-bgp

2)redistribute static route-map blackhole

Tamam keda ?