[c-nsp] Two DS3s Bounced at the Same Time

John Neiberger John.Neiberger at efirstbank.com
Mon Mar 21 10:26:53 EST 2005

>All it takes is a switchover of some sort in the
>transport path to send an alarm down the circuit
>and the T3 will go down and come right back up within
>a second or so.

I heard from one Qwest technician that there had been some sort of
issue with our OC12, perhaps a capacity problem on the OC48 that it was
riding. I was told that it had been repointed or redirected somehow but
this particular tech didn't have any details. I wonder if that was what
triggered an LOS or AIS which in turn caused this bug to rear its head.

I'll call Qwest again this morning and see if I can find out more info
about that.

Thanks!
John