[c-nsp] Dual Analog Modem

Eric Knudson ericknudson at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 13:35:11 EST 2005

using a wic-2am would work, even a wic-1am + modem on aux could work, too ;)

The other problem you have is that if you use ppp multilink to
aggregate the 2 async connections, it may not fragment properly since
the modems cannot report to the ppp stack what the current connection
speed is, so the multilink fragmentation weights get screwed up. Best
bet is to cap the modem speeds at something reliable (like 33.6) so
multilink can work.

Eric