[c-nsp] Cisco MultiLink PPP

Lawrence Wong lawrencewong72 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 26 02:40:00 EST 2005

Woops, looks like I have to give up the trusty old
2514 that has been working fine for the past 9 years.
:(

Any idea how many E1 MLPPP is supported on the 2621? I
don't think I will grow beyond 2 channels but if I
need to replace the 2514, it would be on the safe side
to cater for 3-4 E1 MLPPP just in case (would a 3620
be good enough?) .

I am thinking of using the VWIC-2MFT-G703 module on
the 2621 to connect the individual links instead of
getting external v.35 convertors. Anyone has
experience with it?

TIA!