[c-nsp] Changes in defaults...

christian.macnevin at uk.bnpparibas.com christian.macnevin at uk.bnpparibas.com
Tue May 3 05:47:54 EDT 2005

Purely to add my literal two pennies worth, this feature would be very very
very useful to most of the industry. And save many cycles in labs around
the world.

Internet
guy at 602.org@puck.nether.net - 29/04/2005 21:45

Sent by:    cisco-nsp-bounces at puck.nether.net

To:    cisco-nsp

cc:

Subject:    Re: [c-nsp] Changes in defaults...

On Fri, 29 Apr 2005, Stephen J. Wilcox wrote:

> On Fri, 29 Apr 2005, Randy Bush wrote:
> >
> > to really dream (and maybe make things just too darn complex, so take
this
> > with a dash of shoyu), how about a way to get a diff of the defaults
between
> > two releases, so when i go from 12.0(42)S to 12.2(666)T i can see the
traps.
> > a web page would do.
>
> i was going to make this suggestion but yuo beat me to it, i was
thinking
> something like the cco system to compare versions

I'd just like to chime in that this would be a great feature. To not only
be able to see all the defaults for a given version of code, but to be
able to compare one version of code to another one.

Guy Tal

BNP Paribas Private Bank London Branch is authorised
by CECEI & AMF and is regulated by the Financial Services
Authority for the conduct of its investment business in the
United Kingdom.

BNP Paribas Securities Services London Branch is authorised
by CECEI & AMF and is regulated by the Financial Services
Authority for the conduct of its investment business in the
United Kingdom.

BNP Paribas Fund Services UK Limited is authorised and
regulated by the Financial Services Authority.