[c-nsp] Changes in defaults...

Rodney Dunn rodunn at cisco.com
Wed May 4 09:32:29 EDT 2005

The plan is to add a section the Release Notes along these lines:

<snip>
 Important Notes
 The following sections contain important notes about Cisco IOS Release
 12.3T.

 *     Default Changes in Cisco IOS Release 12.3(14)T
 *     Default Changes in Cisco IOS Release 12.3(7)T
 *     Default Changes in Cisco IOS Release 12.3(2)T
 *     Deferrals
 *     Field Notices and Bulletins
 *     Important Notes for Cisco IOS Release 12.3T
 *     Important Notes for Cisco IOS Release 12.3(14)T
 *     Important Notes for Cisco IOS Release 12.3(7)T
 *      Important Notes for Cisco IOS Release 12.3(2)T2
 *      Important Notes for Cisco IOS Release 12.3(2)T1
 *     Important Notes for Cisco IOS Release 12.3(2)T

it will not help that much with changes between trains but at least
it's a start.

Rodney