[c-nsp] MPLS Migration over 7204VXR

r.sahney r.sahney at gmail.com
Wed May 4 12:36:14 EDT 2005

Hi All,

        I currently have 2 7204VXR with NPE-G1 with single  PA-8T-V.35
. running 2 IP Lease circuits on 1 and 1 Lease Circuit on other with
G5485 SX connectors for ethernet, running 12.3(3b).

We will be migrating to MPLS shortly, Since I m not an expert with the
migration phase , I would apprecaite a help with any of the following
-

1 What are the options available with me to connect to the service
provider via MPLS ?

2 Will this require any kind of hardware change ? If so what can be my options ?

3 Any white papers or docs that could explain this transition or any
practical guidelines to migrate  this network over mpls  ?

4 Any technical limitations that you might be aware of  ?

 Just for the info. i have gained a basic understanding of mpls over
last few days and well aware with concepts of vpn, TE , Qos etc. but
right now my objective is to look at commercialy and technically
scalable migration.

 Thanx to all once again for any help.

Regards
Raja