[c-nsp] community-list regexen

Michael K. Smith mksmith at noanet.net
Sat May 7 16:59:49 EDT 2005

Well, the extended community list will do what you want, but the ranges
will mean multiple entries.  We use this one to match anything in
2000-2999.

ip community-list 100 permit <as>:2[0-9][0-9][0-9]_

Mike
- --
Michael K. Smith                        			mksmith at noanet.net
Senior Network and Systems Engineer    NoaNet
(206) 963-3679                         			 http://www.noanet.net