[c-nsp] Recommendations for 10GBase-Capable switch

Dan Lockwood dlockwood at shastacoe.org
Mon May 9 02:35:40 EDT 2005

I don't think that it is non-brilliant at all.  I would suggest that if you (universal you) are getting 7-8Gb of actual billing at an access/aggregation point, then you need to be looking at some platform other than a 3750. ;)  The 3750 is a low end metro access switch which Cisco intended to be cost effective, and have medium performance and high features; thereby delivering high value to the SP.

Dan