[c-nsp] ATM confusion. Please help to confirm.

Michael tdao24 at networkrecovery.com
Thu May 12 13:29:42 EDT 2005

Hi all,

I have an 3640 w/ a NM-1A-T3.   My ISP give me the configuration sheet to
connect to their end and they told me it's a plain DS3 connection.   My
question is, is it possible to connect this NM-1A-T3 to a plain DS3
connection?  Not ATM.   Or we have to change a this module to a DS3, like
NM-1T3/E3, any other suggested T3 module that can make this work and be
affordable?  or Do we have to change the connection type.

Your help is very appreciated.

Michael,

Support Engineer.