[c-nsp] 6513 vs. 7613

Clinton Work clinton at scripty.com
Thu May 12 13:39:54 EDT 2005

Looking at the following document, it doesn't look like there is a
difference for the 6513/7613 chassis.
http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/lan/cat6000/cfgnotes/78_10498.htm

The 6509 is a different story. I have all three flavors in our network as
reported by "show ver" - CatOS, and "show idprom all" - Native IOS.

CISCO7609
WS-C6509
WS-C6509-NEB