[c-nsp] limit throughput on a 3750?

Thu May 12 17:17:03 EDT 2005

This specific customer has 30 machines or so now on 3 diffrent
2950G-EI-48's, those switches are trunked to the 3750.  The vlan lives on
the 3750 (vtp server) and the 2950's are vtp clients.  The customer wants a
20mbit limit for all of his servers combine.  Meaning that if every server
was pushing 1mbit, totaling 30mbit that they would be limited down to
20mbit.

So... what your saying is that i need to apply this VLAN-based QOS to every
port his server is attached to (on the 2950)?  What about the ports that
trunk to the 2950's?

~Shaun