[c-nsp] any way to identify DFC on my 6500 linecards?

David Sinn dsinn at dsinn.com
Thu May 12 18:09:12 EDT 2005

I think that once the system is in one operating mode it stays that way.

I pulled the DFC3A card out and got not log messages that it had
changed PFC operating mode.  When I popped it back in, not notice
either and the card came up.  If I power the box up with 3BXL's only
then putting in the 3A results in the 3A card not powering up.

David