[c-nsp] limit throughput on a 3750?

Sat May 14 02:09:09 EDT 2005

None of my customer equipment/servers physically connects to my 3750, they
all connect into the 2950's.  Each 2950 is connected to the 3750 and i do a
`sw mo trunk` on those ports.  So it sounds like vlan based QoS wont work
for me..

Really all that matters is that i limit this one customers traffic leaving
my network.  How can i limit on the egress interface so that only this
customer is limited to 20mbit while all other customers have a "uncaped
limit"?

~Shaun