[c-nsp] Queueing strategy

r.sahney r.sahney at gmail.com
Mon May 16 12:21:23 EDT 2005

Hi ,

What is the average utilization, and what kind of traffic is going on these
links. eg - voice , data etc.

You will first need to identify the traffic and accordingly prioritize the
traffic, if u send me your config and requirement offline i will guide you
how to go about it.

Also it would be wise to read the cisco site for understanding of basic Qos
and queuing techniques.

Reagrds
Raja