[c-nsp] Cisco VPN client on Mac OS X 10.4 - still broken?

Michael Smith mksmith at noanet.net
Tue May 17 02:41:47 EDT 2005

Hello Tristan:

I'm running the following successfully, although I found things to be
behaving oddly until I rebooted the machine (although that was not required
by the installer).

1) OS X 10.4
2) VPN Client 4.6.03(0160)
3) IPSec over TCP
4) Local LAN Enabled
5) Split-Tunneling
6) VPN Concentrator 3030
7) VPN Concentrator Version 4.1.7B
8) PCF upgraded from 4.0 through 4.6 to present

Hope that helps.

Mike
--
Michael K. Smith
Senior Network and Systems Engineer     NoaNet
(206) 963-3679                          mksmith at noanet.net
PGP Fingerprint: 4374 00CC C99A 4679 1D6C  F465 9CE0 C7B6 37E0 0C46