[c-nsp] Cisco VPN client on Mac OS X 10.4 - still broken?

Zachary Spalding zspalding at gmail.com
Tue May 17 09:57:41 EDT 2005

Tristan,

I have been experiencing the exact problem as you, unfortunately I have
not come up with a fix.  You might want to follow some of the chat in
the Cisco Forum that has been talking about the problem, just search
for the word tiger in the forum at http://www.cisco.com/go/netpro.  But
I have done a clean install of Tiger and created a new PCF file with
the same problem with the VPN client.  This is the setup I am running
in.

1) OS X 10.4
2) VPN Client 4.6.03(0160)
3) IPSec over TCP
4) Local LAN Enabled
5) Split-Tunneling
6) VPN Concentrator 3015
7) VPN Concentrator Version 4.1.4B
8) IP assignment is done with the concentrator

Zack