[c-nsp] PAT based on source IP?

Dave Temkin dave at ordinaryworld.com
Tue May 17 15:19:03 EDT 2005

Does anyone know if it's possible without using some sort of load-balancer
device (CSS, Foundry, etc.) to perform PAT based on source IP?

Ie, if traffic is coming from 1.1.1.1 destined to port 9800 I want to change
the destination to 2.2.2.2 on port 9500.

This needs to be scalable (ie, I can define 50 of these, not just 1).

I can do basic PAT to change the destination port, but that doesn't help me
here as I need different destination ports depending on the source for a
financial application.

Thanks,
-Dave