[c-nsp] 2 bad Cisco FE I/O cards in two different 7206vxr in two weeks.

Tom tom at ispstuff.com
Wed May 18 00:02:06 EDT 2005

I have two 7206vxr routers with npe-300.  I lost a fast ethernet I/O card
about a week and a half ago in one.  Tonight I lost the same card in the other.

What are the odds of that?  Are these that fragile?  I have been running
these two routers for about 2 years with no failures.

BTW  The lithium battery on last weeks failure was reading 2.76 volts right
after it failed.  Now it is reading 3.09 volts.  The card that failed
tonight reads 3.39 volts.

Tom