[c-nsp] Chickens, eggs, and getting contractor Cisco access via Mac

Howard C. Berkowitz hcb at gettcomm.com
Fri May 20 14:40:22 EDT 2005

I have a rather silly problem, and perhaps some Cisco person on-list
can help.  I am approved for VPN contractor access to the Cisco
internal network.  There is a standard Cisco key generator that
apparently feeds an IPSec client.  Unfortunately, the version that
the support person has runs only on Windows.

If there's anyone listening, a Cisco employee or contractor, that has
VPN access from a Mac, could you contact me offline? I'd give my
Cisco email, but I can't get to it. I am in the directory so this
request can be verified.
--
Howard C. Berkowitz
5012 25th Street South