[c-nsp] 1721 Service module configuration

goutam at infovision21.com goutam at infovision21.com
Sun May 22 10:54:29 EDT 2005

Here is my output from show.

mycisco#show service-module s0
Module type is T1/fractional
    Hardware revision is 0.96, Software revision is 0.2,
    Image checksum is 0x70F47262, Protocol revision is 0.1
Receiver has no alarms.
Framing is ESF, Line Code is B8ZS, Current clock source is line,
Fraction has 24 timeslots (64 Kbits/sec each), Net bandwidth is 1536 Kbits/sec.
Last module self-test (done at startup): results unretrievable
Last clearing of alarm counters 00:27:17
    loss of signal        :    0,
    loss of frame         :    0,
    AIS alarm             :    0,
    Remote alarm          :    0,
    Module access errors  :    0,
Total Data (last 80 15 minute intervals):
Failed to read total data
Failed to read current interval data

Thanks !
Goutam