[c-nsp] Cisco VPN client on Mac OS X 10.4 - resolved!

Tristan Gulyas zardoz at hotblack.net
Sun May 22 21:33:02 EDT 2005

Dennis (and all),

> There's another bug which may be responsible for many of the problems
> we are seeing, CSCeh96683. See if it applies to you:

This appeared to fix our problem.  Our Mac clients get IP addresses and they
seem to function fine.  The VPN client will also disconnect and does not
require a 'force quit'.  Mac users rejoice!

Text mode and GUI both work as expected.

The 4.60 Windows clients seem unaffected by this bug.

Thanks,
Tristan