[c-nsp] What to collect when router reload

Arturo Servin aservin at remoteconfig.net
Mon May 23 14:10:44 EDT 2005

>90+% of all crashes are able to be solved with:
>
>a) A good description of the problem.
>b) A great history of the router and any changes that were happening
>   when it reloaded (AAA command logs, syslogs, console logs)
>c) sh stack, crashinfo files

    A show tech-support could also help. The core dump could be use for
nothing. One really important thing (but aonly if you have a TAC
contract or access to de output interpreter of the CCO) is the show
stacks (I do not if they are usefull for any body elsa than TAC or CCO
Tools).

-as

--

Remote Config, The Remote Configuration Company
http://www.remoteconfig.net
contact at remoteconfig.net