[c-nsp] NAT and VRF's

Gary Roberton gary.ciscomail at gmail.com
Wed May 25 11:51:27 EDT 2005

Hi Geoff

You can use NAT on a per vrf basis with your nat inside and outside
statements on the relevant interfaces and the nat overload statements
in the following format;

ip nat inside source list <extended_list_name> interface f0/1 vrf red overload

static translations are like this;

ip nat inside source static 1.1.1.1 2.2.2.2 vrf red

where 1.1.1.1 is your inside address and 2.2.2.2 is your outside address

Hope this is useful

Gary