[c-nsp] Configuring Netflow in C6500

Ruben Montes Ruben.Montes at eu.didata.com
Wed May 25 11:54:32 EDT 2005

Hello,

I want to configure Netflow in a C6500 with sup720, PFC3 and MSFC3 with IOS 12.2(18)SXD2 to send the export information to a NAM. I've been reviewing some documention but it is not very clear about what is supposed I should configure. Can I enable mls netflow during working hours or should I take any precaution? Netflow is only a method of gathering flow data isn't it? I assume it wouldn't affect the switching method the device is using (CEF,dCEF, etc): is that correct?
CAn anyone help me?

Thanks in advance,

Ruben