[c-nsp] 6500 SUP720 High Latency and Jitter issues

Chris Griffin cgriffin at ufl.edu
Thu May 26 11:34:51 EDT 2005

Following up here, has anyone noticed that it is often very hard to find
platform specific release notes for some platforms.  I have found places
where it has them all up to 12.2, but not any further.  Am I just
looking in the wrong places?
Chris Griffin                           cgriffin at ufl.edu
Sr. Network Engineer - CCNP             Phone: (352) 392-2061
CNS - Network Services                  Fax:   (352) 392-9440
University of Florida                   Gainesville, FL 32611