[c-nsp] Re: IPv6 Route "tag" attribute?

Colin Whittaker colin.whittaker at heanet.ie
Mon May 30 11:37:05 EDT 2005

To be fair to cisco that workaround is the outcome of chinese whispers
of what I was doing as a workaround when I reported this to cisco in
July of last year.
I never wanted the tag in the IGP as I was just using the tag to cause
redistribution.

Regards,

Colin

Colin Whittaker    colin.whittaker at heanet.ie    Tel: +353 1 6609040