[c-nsp] Re: IPv6 Route "tag" attribute?

Dave McGaugh dmcgaugh at cac.washington.edu
Mon May 30 11:04:12 EDT 2005

So the workaround supplied doesn't seem like much of a workaround.
Granted it gets the tag information into OSPF (assuming that's the
protocol being redistributed into), but if the idea of tagging routes
for redistribution is for the purpose of grouping routes that are
otherwise unrelated, you would essentially have to make matches based
on an ACL or prefix-list first.

-Dave