回复: Re: [c-nsp] Catalyst6509 GE keep dropping incoming frames

Sukumar Subburayan sukumars at cisco.com
Tue May 31 10:47:10 EDT 2005

Seems like we are dropping packets on the input side due to no packet
buffers avaiable.

What type of module is it? What version of CatOS are you running?

If it is the 16port GE module, can you get us the output of

show asicreg mod/port pin err

a couple of iterations, when this 'Indicard' is incrementing?

sukumar