[c-nsp] High Availability PoP Design

Mark Tohill Mark at u.tv
Thu Nov 3 05:49:46 EST 2005

Thanks to all for your suggestions.

We have moved down the road of meshing between switches and routers, and
running BVI's across GigE ports on each of the routers, - not my choice.

Etherchannel between S1 and S2 now blocking at S1 and resiliency works
on loosing switch. :) Just now trying to remind myself why STP blocking
where it is, so when we double up on the routers, we have a
predetermined, predictable path, hopefully.

Thanks again to all,
Mark.