[c-nsp] Changing OSPF timers!Possible to have different timers in different areas (interfaces) on an ABR.

Símon H. Wiium simon at ipf.is
Thu Nov 3 06:27:28 EST 2005

Hello every one.

I have 2 ABRS that reside in area 0, 1 and 2. These ABRs are running OSPF and BGP. They are supposed to peer with 2 non Cisco routers in Area 2 and route voice traffic.

I have configured 2 subinterfaces p2p on each ABR against 2 non cisco routers in area 2.

My question is, can I modify the the OSPF hello/dead interval timers from their default for just Area 2 and not the rest of the network?

Thanks

Simon