[c-nsp] STM1 Inteface

Mounir Mohamed mounir.mohamed at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 10:22:32 EST 2005

Dear Oliver,

My case is there is 16 E1 each E1 connected to a router with E1 module
and this E's aggregated in the Core router but the carrier will
provide me with STM-1 to terminate it on the core router so I'm asking
about which STM-1 controller I can use to connect the STM-1 and
canalizing it to different E1's with the router configurations (Like
the E1 controller on the AS5800)  so all i need the interface or the
module name to read about it.
Best Regards,

Mounir Mohamed