[c-nsp] No MD5 for iBGP with 12.3?

Oliver Boehmer (oboehmer) oboehmer at cisco.com
Sun Nov 6 04:43:10 EST 2005

Hank,

are you encountering this problem? The bug you referenced was closed as
unreproducible, we were not able to recreate the problem. So it could
have been a corner case in a single customer environment.
I am aware of networks running 12.3M with MD5 just fine, so if you do
see the problem, please contact TAC and provide all available details so
we can nail this one down..

	oli