[c-nsp] VPN 3005 Concentrator - How to Disable Admin Page from Public Only?

Crist Clark crist.clark at globalstar.com
Tue Nov 8 18:41:37 EST 2005

Stu Packett wrote:
> I just setup a VPN 3005 Concentrator, but I don't want the admin page
> accessible from the public (outside interface).  I only want to access
> the admin page from the inside.  I've been searching all over, but I
> can't seem to find it.  I'm on version 4.1.7D by the way.

Uhh... I do believe that's the default. The admin interface is only
accessible from the internal interface.

However, I believe this can be configured. Go to,

	Configuration> Interfaces

And then look at the "WebVPN" tab for each interface. Is the "Allow
Management HTTPS sessions" box checked?
Crist J. Clark                               crist.clark at globalstar.com
Globalstar Communications                                (408) 933-4387