[c-nsp] 3750G Stack and EIGRP

Steve Wright steve.wright at visp.me.uk
Tue Nov 15 21:25:26 EST 2005

Hi all,

I have a stack of 2 3750G's that experience some weirdness when modifying
the configuration of Vlan1.

If you make a change to Vlan1, such as adding/ removing a secondary IP
address, it drops it's EIGRP neighbours that it has in relation to the
primary IP address in Vlan1

This is running IOS Version 12.2(25)SEA, however I also experienced this
with IOS Version 12.2(20)SE3

Interestingly though, in another stack which compromises of a 3750G and
3750, this behaviour is not exhibited when you add/ remove a secondary IP
address.

Has anyone else experienced anything similar to this? I find it strange that
we are getting different results on different stacks yet they run the same
IOS.

Any thoughts/ experiences much appreciated!

Thanks,

This message has been scanned for viruses by MailController - www.MailController.altohiway.com