[c-nsp] MLPPP and ip load-sharing per-packet

Rodney Dunn rodunn at cisco.com
Mon Nov 21 14:08:33 EST 2005

Sorry for the late reply and I'm not sure I follow you without
a diagram and the configuration but here goes..

If a packet comes in MPLS (with tags) and there is a label
to be swapped out another interface you can not reroute that
packet based on IP. It's being MPLS switched.

You would have to prevent the upstream from sending an MPLS
packet but rather have it send it IP so the IP features
on the downstream router work on the packet.

ie: We don't have MPLS support based on tags with PBR.