[c-nsp] Cisco 7301 and PA-2FE-TX

Elmar K. Bins elmi at 4ever.de
Tue Nov 22 07:08:58 EST 2005

Re Steve,

steve.wright at visp.me.uk (Steve Wright) wrote:

> I'm struggling to get a PA-2FE-TX/PA-2FEISL-TX working in a Cisco 7301. This
> is supposedly supported, and I currently have the case open with TAC, but
> just wanted to know if anyone else had managed to get this working in a
> 7301?

Non-ISL-cards work like a charm. I have eight boxes in the field that
carry traffic on them. I remember hearing that the -ISL cards wouldn't
do, though.

> Currently running IOS version 12.3(11)T7 on the 7301

I'm running 12.3(14)T5, but it worked at 12.3(8)Tsomething.
I have not tried -ISL cards.

Elmar.

--

"Begehe nur nicht den Fehler, Meinung durch Sachverstand zu substituieren."
                          (PLemken, <bu6o7e$e6v0p$2 at ID-31.news.uni-berlin.de>)