[c-nsp] 7500 having problems after upgrade from 12.0.19S2 to 12.0.31S1

CLAEREBOUDT Elke ECLAEREB at mail.mobistar.be
Tue Nov 22 08:02:05 EST 2005

This router was used for the peering at BNIX. We did shutdown the
ethernetinterface, so it has for the moment
3 ibgp neighbours (full bgp table)
1 ebgp neighbour (full bgp table)
1 ebgp neighbour (2 prefixes)

171815 network entries using 20274170 bytes of memory
858523 path entries using 44643196 bytes of memory
158768/31630 BGP path/bestpath attribute entries using 20957376 bytes of
memory
28498 BGP AS-PATH entries using 738336 bytes of memory
533 BGP community entries using 41518 bytes of memory
1 BGP extended community entries using 24 bytes of memory
0 BGP route-map cache entries using 0 bytes of memory
0 BGP filter-list cache entries using 0 bytes of memory
BGP using 86654620 total bytes of memory

The router ran fine for 2 years on 12.0.19S2.
We don't have exact stats on the memory usage with the old version.
I'm a bit worried because our other router is running low on memory also

Downgrade seems the most easy solution

Regards
elke