[c-nsp] ICMP and SUP720

Ronen Isaac Ronen at conticomp.com
Wed Nov 23 17:02:30 EST 2005

Thanks Mikael,
That makes me feel like I am on the right track.  Just out of curiosity
do you know how ICMP is handled on the 720?  Is it still done in
software?

Thanks again!

Kind Regards,
Ronen Isaac
Continental Computers
920 N. Nash St. Bldg B
El Segundo, CA 90245
310/416-1200:voice
310/350-8456:cell
310/416-1443:fax
ronen at conticomp.com
www.conticomp.com
www.webuycisco.com
AOL IM: ccro02

**Your trusted partner is DEC, CISCO, COMPAQ, JUNIPER and more for over
20 years.  Now Premiere Partners for Airaya wireless bridges too!