[c-nsp] ICMP and SUP720

Mikael Abrahamsson swmike at swm.pp.se
Thu Nov 24 06:31:18 EST 2005

On Thu, 24 Nov 2005, Jakob Perz wrote:

> or do you mean this feature is only supported on certain motherboard
> revisions? if so, please point me to a document listing these

I do not have a document, but I do know that it's a hardware thing on the
48si and Alpine chassi, and it's a linecard issue on BD. For the BD it's
for boards manufactured after fall of 2004. Our linecards were produced
week 32 of 2004 and later. We have 48si that do and do not support this
feature, as well as Alpines.

Talk to your Extreme rep regarding this, and we should probably move this
discussion to the Extreme list instead of cisco-nsp.

Mikael Abrahamsson    email: swmike at swm.pp.se